A major aspect of telemonitoring involves taking care of high-risk patients in the ambulatory environment by the regularly collecting physiological data and other information about their state of health and using rule-based decision mechanisms to transmit the relevant data to the attending physicians.
Our telemonitoring solutions are flexible and individually configurable to monitor diseases such as congestive heart failure or chronic cardiac arrhythmia. National and international clinical studies and projects have repeatedly shown that the user-friendly solutions have a high patient benefit.
Tele ECG Recorder
PhysioMem PM 100
The mobile Tele ECG
Using the PhysioMem PM 100, a patient suffering from intermittent cardiac arrhythmias can record a 2-lead, 40 second ECG anytime and anywhere. Either at regular intervals or if the patient experiences cardiac related symptoms, he or she simply presses the four electrodes attached to the back of the device firmly onto the chest and presses the start button. Once the recording has finished, it is automatically transferred via ReSTA to the attending physician for evaluation.
- 1-button technology for easy operation
- Integrated GSM module for mobile ECG transmission
- 2-lead ECG via 4 electrodes on the back of the unit
- Inductive charging of integrated battery
- Protection against ingress of dust and fluids (IP64)
User-Video - supported by Dr. Stefan Dreesen, Philippusstift in Essen.
CardioMem® CM 100 XT
ECG Loop Recorder
CardioMem CM 100 XT is a mobile ECG loop recorder designed to acquire and record ECG stripes in three ways: upon manual activation by the patient, upon automatic detection of arrhythmic events (tachycardia, bradycardia, arterial fibrillation and pauses), or at predefined intervals via an integrated timer. The recorded episodes can be downloaded to a PC for evaluation.
- 3 recording modes: auto-trigger (upon detection of tachycardia, bradycardia, arterial fibrillation and pauses), timer based and manually triggered.
- Selectable pre- and post-storage durations for each recorded event.
- Operation up to 14 days with one battery.
- Click-on standard gel electrodes - no need for ECG cables!
- Download via USB 2.0.
- Ingress protection against dust and splashing water (IP 64).
The web-based ECG Viewer for telemedical ECG reporting in the FHIR standard.
The HeartX Viewer is a web application that can be used stand-alone as well as embedded in an electronic health record system. The application is used to display raw ECG data in FHIR standard recorded by compatible ECG devices (e.g. PhysioMem PM 100 from GETEMED). Users are able to measure and evaluate the visualized ECG data and save it as a report with further information in the FHIR standard. The visualization of the ECG can be flexibly adapted to the needs of the user.
- Web application for standard browsers
- FHIR standard
- One-click interpretations
- Measurement of PQ time, QRS duration and QT time (incl. QTcF)
- Adjustable writing speed and amplitude
- Medical device of class IIa
PhysioGate PG 2000
Telemedical Communication Platform
The PhysioGate® PG 2000 communication unit is used to receive and display data from various non-invasive sensors, such as blood pressure monitors, scales or ECG devices on a tablet or smartphone. The application automatically transmits the data to medical institutions, such as hospitals, doctors' offices or telemedicine centers. Furthermore, patients are given the option of making manual entries about their current condition or calling up third-party apps via the user interface. With the help of PhysioGate® PG 2000, medical professionals can thus react adequately to changes and provide optimal care for patients.
- Mobile app for tablet and smartphone
- Bluetooth® LE technology for communication with blood pressure monitor, pulse oximeter and scale
- Input mask for the patient's condition
- Kiosk mode through mobile device management
- Quick configuration using QR codes
- FHIR standard for communication with patient information systems
- Integration and control of additional third-party apps
- Medical device of class IIa