A major aspect of telemonitoring involves taking care of high-risk patients in the ambulatory environment by the regularly collecting physiological data and other information about their state of health and using rule-based decision mechanisms to transmit the relevant data to the attending physicians.
Our telemonitoring solutions are flexible and individually configurable to monitor diseases such as congestive heart failure or chronic cardiac arrhythmia. National and international clinical studies and projects have repeatedly shown that the user-friendly solutions have a high patient benefit.
Tele ECG Recorder
PhysioMem® PM 100
The mobile Tele ECG
Using the PhysioMem® PM 100, a patient suffering from intermittent cardiac arrhythmias can record a 2-lead, 40 second ECG anytime and anywhere. Either at regular intervals or if the patient experiences cardiac related symptoms, he or she simply presses the four electrodes attached to the back of the device firmly onto the chest and presses the start button. Once the recording has finished, it is automatically transferred via ReSTA® to the attending physician for evaluation.
- 1-button technology for easy operation
- Integrated GSM module for mobile ECG transmission
- 2-lead ECG via 4 electrodes on the back of the unit
- Inductive charging of integrated battery
- Protection against ingress of dust and fluids (IP64)
User-Video - supported by Dr. Stefan Dreesen, Philippusstift in Essen.
CardioMem® CM 100 XT
ECG Loop Recorder
CardioMem CM 100 XT is a mobile ECG loop recorder designed to acquire and record ECG stripes in three ways: upon manual activation by the patient, upon automatic detection of arrhythmic events (tachycardia, bradycardia, arterial fibrillation and pauses), or at predefined intervals via an integrated timer. The recorded episodes can be downloaded to a PC for evaluation.
- 3 recording modes: auto-trigger (upon detection of tachycardia, bradycardia, arterial fibrillation and pauses), timer based and manually triggered.
- Selectable pre- and post-storage durations for each recorded event.
- Operation up to 14 days with one battery.
- Click-on standard gel electrodes - no need for ECG cables!
- Download via USB 2.0.
- Ingress protection against dust and splashing water (IP 64).
Sponsored by: Federal Ministry of Economics Affairs and Energy on a decision by the German Bundestag
The ECG Viewer for the FHIR Standard
The HeartX® Viewer is a web application that can be used stand-alone as well as embedded in an electronic health record system. The application is used to display raw ECG data in FHIR standard recorded by compatible ECG devices (e.g. PhysioMem® PM 100 from GETEMED). Users are able to measure and evaluate the visualized ECG data and save it as a report with further information in the FHIR standard. The visualization of the ECG can be flexibly adapted to the needs of the user.
- Web application for standard browsers
- FHIR standard
- One-click interpretations
- Measurement of PQ time, QRS duration and QT time (incl. QTcF)
- Adjustable writing speed and amplitude
- Medical device of class IIa
PhysioGate® PG 2000
The communication unit for the FHIR standard
The PhysioGate® PG 2000 communication unit is used to receive and display data from various non-invasive sensors, such as blood pressure monitors, scales or ECG devices on a tablet or smartphone. The application automatically transmits the data to medical institutions, such as hospitals, doctors' offices or telemedicine centers. Furthermore, patients are given the option of making manual entries about their current condition or calling up third-party apps via the user interface. With the help of PhysioGate® PG 2000, medical professionals can thus react adequately to changes and provide optimal care for patients.
- Mobile app for tablet and smartphone
- Bluetooth® LE technology for communication with blood pressure monitor, pulse oximeter and scale
- Input mask for the patient's condition
- Kiosk mode through mobile device management
- Quick configuration using QR codes
- FHIR standard for communication with patient information systems
- Integration and control of additional third-party apps
- Medical device of class IIa
PhysioGate® PG 1000
The communication platform
PhysioGate® is a versatile communication platform intended for out-patient care. Data from various medical and non-medical end devices, such as ECG monitors, weighing scales and/or blood pressure monitors, etc., are acquired wirelessly via Bluetooth® and then further transferred in encoded form to patient files via the integrated GSM module or DSL connectivity using standardized protocols. Moreover, transfer of the acquired data can take place according to a specified time schedule or measurement plan. In this way, medical specialists can quickly respond and ensure optimum patient care.
- 7” color display
- Touch screen operation
- Ergonomic design
- Bluetooth® for communicating with medical and other end devices
- GSM module for remote data transmission
- Extensive interfaces
- Dialogs for self-assessment and medication compliance